Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Follow your voice



There is a voice in the Universe urging us to remember our purpose for being on this great Earth. This is the voice of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us. -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


I'm often not centered: rushing about trying to accomplish whatever is on my list and end up feeling stressed and that makes me want to throw in the towel. So I put the brakes on and take a moment to listen: to hear my body and mind.  What troubles you?  Recognize it.  Understand it.  Can you change it?  Yes?  Make a plan and let go of the stress because you're going to move forward.  Can't change it?  Take a deep breath and acknowledge it, then let go of it because stressing it is not going to do anything but add unnecessary tension to the day.  Being quiet of mind helps to remember your purpose.  Breathe in.  Breathe out.  Begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment