Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You got to move it!




I'm ready for an awesome February! Absolutely motivated with a fitness challenge and definitely ready for clean eating after a few days of illness. I'm thinking about doing a Shakeology cleanse just to jump start my immune system. I missed my P90x yesterday, and am a bit wary of it today as I'm not 100% recovered. All I can do is my best - and forget the rest!

Physical: my first goal for the month is to plan my meals. I am the worst ever when it comes to planning anything earlier than the morning of. I keep healthy options in the house, but I know it would be an improvement if I could have at least a week at a time scheduled. I am going exercise 6 days a week for a minimum of an hour, which is pretty easy following P90x. I still need to drink more water, but I'm also researching a recovery drink because my workouts are more intensive.

Mental: I will read ten pages of positivity per day, continue to write my blog and refine my goal list. I'm also pushing myself to meditate, something that is not easy for someone with the attention span of a squirrel who spies something shiny. Speaking of exciting and distracting...time to push play for the day. P90x Core today! I hope your month kicks off with a plan, great motivation and good health!

To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. -Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment