Friday, January 20, 2012

Mindset makes a difference!


I didn't even bother saying I will.  I just went out and did it.  Somehow saying "I'll try" or "I wish" leaves room to wiggle out of doing it.  I started my morning with a cup of coffee, a load of laundry and the assumption that I'd clean the house today.  Then I looked outside.  Sunshine.  Plants that were hit by the frost and standing stark and brown, waiting to be replaced with this season's seedlings.  I left a half mug of steaming coffee and just tackled my gardens.  With enthusiasm!  I was so excited to be outside and doing what I love that the work isn't work.  Setting priorities and trudging through the process makes it seem dull and difficult.  Focusing on the end result with excitement makes the process so much more enjoyable.  What are you waiting for?  Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment